The Caraffa Palace on the Vittoriosa
Waterfront was built as stores by order of the Italian Grand Master
Gregorio Caraffa in 1689, during the rule of the Knights of
the Military Order of St. John.
The three floors of the Caraffa Palace have a total area of
over 3000 sq. ms
The property is being marketed to potentail users in particular
corporate bodies, destination management companies and blue chip organizations.